Here's the rundown...
I finished a diaper soaker. Technically I finished two. It's just that I hated the first one (crocheted), so I unraveled it and knit this one...
It's really a dark pink...not red. For those interested I used the Milo pattern from Vintage Baby Knits and Malabrigo worsted merino yarn (can't remember the color...oops). I added an i-cord drawstring. It looks even cuter on Sophia's adorable bum.
I also recovered a chair. Too bad I didn't take any before pictures. It was covered in red vinyl that was busted at nearly every seam...definite improvement...
Excuse the mess. I'm obviously a terrible housekeeper. I'd rather be knitting...or sewing.
And, I knitted two hats. One has yet to be photographed. It won't fit Sophia until winter anyway. This is the other one.
My apologies for the awful photo. It was dark...and on my cell phone...and then instagramed. (Have I told you that Stephan hates instagram. I quote, "Why would you want to take a bad photo and make it worse?" Ha! I still love it) Specs on the hats: The one photographed is from Itty Bitty Hats using a mish mash of leftover yarn bits. The other one is this freebie pattern except I just used a solid color in the suggested yarn.
Aaaand, I finished a sweater for Sophia...from Vintage Baby Knits, of course. It's huge on her...which is good because the summer heat is a comin'.
Oh, and I sewed some prefolds into prefitteds and stitched up a few diaper covers from my stash of wool sweaters.
Not too bad for a month...especially when you add in all the cheating. ;) Oh, and since the knitting pile was officially exed off the list, I went to the yarn shop and added...ahem...four more knitting projects to the queue. I know. I KNOW. I can't help myself.
P.S. Thank you, Mom, for taking Sophia's baptism dress off of my hands! Can't wait to see her in it!!